The steps to build a grandiceps :
- Solder the underglow LEDs and capacitors if you are using underglow.
- Solder in the diodes. I place them on the bottom of the board if using chocs.
- Solder a 10k resistor on on half ( doesn’t matter which half ) next to the TRRS Jack.
- Solder the sockets ( if using sockets ) or your blackpills at this point.
- Add the OLED / OLED sockets.
- Install the switches. 5 pin switches are recommended.
- Flash the firmware. Available at https://github.com/vattern/qmk_firmware/tree/keyboard/grandiceps , waiting on PR to merge
- Flash the other side 🙂
- Connect and sit back and enjoy.
If you have any questions, come and join us on discord at https://discord.gg/yQMYffPVZN